Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Double Your Sales Crash Course, Let Me Get You Up To Speed In Under An Hour…

Now look at them yo-yo’s that’s the way you do it. You play the guitar on the MTV. That ain’t workin’ that’s the way you do it. Money for nothin’ and chicks for free. Dire Straits

Sunshine Coast Business Owners…

If you Doubled Your Sales in the first Six – Twelve WEEKS of 2017, how much difference would that make to your year?

Legally I have to say this so it may as well be now. When I refer to Double Your Sales, it’s purely for demonstration purposes.

I am in no way implying that it’ll work for your business, as I know nothing about it or yourself so it’s impossible for me to predict what results you’ll be able to get.

I’d hate to think that what I’m about to show you might inspire you to want to achieve better results for your business.

Yep that’s sarcasm but it should keep the lawyers and regulatory bodies off of my back!

Now where were we? I guess the real question is at this point…

Are you ready to do something proactive, to make those results {Double Your Sales} become a reality for you?

I’ve just finished Digital Marketers FREE six week course, that’s named {funnily enough} Double Your Sales.

You can grab the course here for FREE, {I don’t get paid a cent to promote, I do it because it’s so freakin good} which I highly recommend that you do.

The course is brilliant, and every Small Business on the Sunshine Coast should be using it, but there’s two small problems that you’ll find with it.

  1. Obviously is the time. There’s a number of video’s to sit through {I’ve put the course outline at the bottom of this page} and many of them {even if you’re already fairly savvy with Digital Marketing} you’ll need to sit through numerous times to fully grasp the concepts. This isn’t something I’m guessing, I’ve already put some of my clients through the course that have struggled with sections of it.
  2. The sales automation part is based around using infusionsoft. Which again is an awesome product, but it’s around $1400 per month U.S just to get set – up and around $200 per month U.S. for a basic plan.

So to fix those two problems here’s what I’ve done for you…

  1. I’ve created the Double Your Sales Crash Course, where I’ll personally sit down with you one on one and map a plan out for your business {based on the course} in under an hour.
  2. I’ve found three tools to replace Infusionsoft at a fraction of the price.

The tools are…

Drip which has a FREE option

Selz which has a FREE option

And as you build sales you’ll want to ramp things up even further by upgrading to

Centre which starts at $20 per month {USD}

And then once you Double Your Sales to really get some traction you can upgrade to

Click funnels Starts at $97 per month {USD} Just for full disclosure, I’m an affiliate for all of these tools, and may get paid a small commission should you decide to purchase any of them.

Here’s what you’ll walk away with by the end of the Double Your Sales Crash Course…

  • A completed before and after exercise that’ll allow you to clearly articulate what desired end result that you can provide for your customers, which makes your products – services much more valuable in their eyes’
  • A statement of value that clearly establishes your business as the go to Brand in your market in your prospects mind.
  • Three Lead Magnet idea’s to help you double your leads.
  • Three tripwire ideas to help you double your customers.
  • A four part series of indoctrination – engagement emails to double your repeat customers.

All for just $97.00 {which is 100% fully refundable for any reason} and of course comes with my Famous Noosa Boathouse Guarantee…

The Boathouse Noosa does a sensational seafood platter (for two) that costs $109.00 if you think that I’ve wasted your time, I’ll happily pay you $109.00 so that you can take your partner there to try it out!

Now you’re probably thinking, why am I doing all of this for just $97.00? And with such a sensational risk FREE guarantee?

What’s the catch.

I’ve set the target of helping 300 Sunshine Coast Business Owners to Double their Sales in 2017 for a very good reason…

In 2017, I want ME a Maserati!

You can read more about how that works by clicking here.

So now you know my sneaky hidden motivation for doing this.

If I can help enough business owners double their sales, I’ll get my Maserati. It’s a no brainer.

However don’t be fooled into thinking that this will just be a…

A Sales Pitch in Disguise

Far from it. I will under no circumstances put pressure on you to become a client.

I don’t work that way, I prefer to let my work speak for itself.

The Double Your Sales Crash Course, we do together will be like nothing you have seen before.

I guarantee it. {The Noosa Boathouse Seafood Platter Guarantee Remember?}

As you may have already guessed I don’t just offer this Crash Course to anyone.

To ensure that I only spend my time teaching the course to business owners that’ll get the most benefit from it,  I’ve introduced the following criteria…

  • I don’t work with people that do MLM, Network Marketing, Party Plans or any other type of “Business Opportunity” schemes. It’s just not my thing. I prefer to work with real world business owners that run bricks and mortar businesses.
  • You need to be willing to advertise. There’s no way I can get you results fast if you won’t.
  • You need to be able to think differently (don’t worry I won’t ask you to do anything weird!) I don’t do the same tired worn out crap that most marketing companies will try and advise you to do.
  • Although many of the strategies that I’ll show you will deliver results fast, you have to be focused on long term sustainable results.

As promised at the start of this post, here’s the outline of the Double Your Sales Course.

Video One; Double Your Sales Formula 06:56 minutes

Video Two; Perfect Product Positioning 17:09 minutes

Video Three; Double Your Leads 27:37 minutes

Video Four; Double Your Customers 31.45 minutes

Video Five; Double Your Profits 29:32 minutes

Video Six; Invisible Selling Secrets 60:25 minutes

So the only real question that left to ask is…

What’s it going to be?

Are you going to spend hours of your own time working your way through the course over six weeks, or do you just want to pay me $97.00 and have everything that you need to get started in under an hour?

If you answered the latter, and you just want to get this happening ASAP.

Here’s what you need to do next…

Click on the Social Tradie Logo below and enter your details.

Within 48 hours I’ll give you a call and have a quick chat with you.

I’ll then send you a link to my online booking site where you can select a time that suits you and pay your $97.00 {that’s fully refundable for any reason} deposit.

P.S. If you’re like me and scrolled straight to the bottom of the page to see what this offer is about, here’s the short, sharp version.

I’ll personally sit down with you and do the Double Your Sales Crash Course in under an hour {if you qualify} for just $97, which is fully refundable if you’re not happy for any reason.

And it’s backed up by my Famous Noosa Boathouse Seafood Platter Guarantee.

That ain’t working, that the way you do it. Dire Straits

Speak Soon



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2hemmh1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment