Thursday, December 8, 2016

90% of People Didn’t Even Stop To Get $100 {IN CASH} For FREE, So How The Hell Are You Going To Sell Them Your Products?

We’re suspicious little f#ckers so the first objection to the FREE offer is going to be…

Why’s She doing this for FREE, what’s the catch?

Will She turn into a stalker and never leave?

You have to let them know why you’re genuinely offering it for FREE, like I do here with my FREE Custom Marketing Campaigns.

Scroll down until you see the sub head..

“There is no charge for any of this” to see how I do that. => On this page here

Late last week a client of mine sent me a link to this article

Money for nothing: Why 90 percent of passers-by declined an offer of $100 in Sydney’s Circular Quay

She sent it through to me after the little spiel that I had sent her {at the top of this post} about an offer that we were creating for her business.

The article was about a social experiment where $16000 in cold hard cash {no strings attached), was offered to passers by in $100 notes.

Of that $16000 on offer, only $1700 worth of it {so 17 people} actually claimed their $100.

I repeat?

90% of People Didn’t Even Stop To Get $100 {IN CASH} For FREE, So How The Hell Are You Going To Sell Them Your Products?

To solve the problem, first you need to understand…

Why did 90% of people pass on the offer?

Tell them Billy…

It’s always been a matter of trust. Billy Joel

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yYchgX1fMw

The article is partly right in the fact that people are suspicious of FREE as they’ve most likely taken up a similar offer in the past, only to be hounded to the ends of the earth by some unscrupulous operator trying to sell them something they never ever needed or wanted.

It’s called the bait and switch method.

And it’s used by unscrupulous marketers and business owners that don’t know how to market themselves and or sell their products – services properly.

What they’re wrong about however is that thinking the mere act of “banning” these types of business will fix the problem.

The only way for you to fix the problem that these moron’s have created for you is to…

Rebuild that trust.

But arguable even more important than the trust issue is the fact that this offer never got past most people’s crocodile brains.

The crocodile brain works by three {Oren explains them in the video below} very simple rules, and it’s also under a very strict rule from the neocortex {the problem solving part of the brain} which is…

If I’ve already solved this problem before, don’t give it to me again.

So the croc brain goes…

FREE shit seen that before, there’ll be a catch, keep moving nothing to see here.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6bZG7vTUNM

Are you picking up what I’m putting down here?

So the next question that you have to ask obviously is, how do you overcome that and actually sell your products and services?

Well let’s not f#ck about with theories of how this should work, how about I actually sell you something and show you exactly how it works?

Before we keep moving, I have to tell you this.

I’ve lived long enough to have learned, the closer you get to the fire the more you get burned. Billy Joel

I’ve already actually sold you something, even though no money had been exchanged.

If you’ve read this far I’ve sold you on the idea that you need to know more about this, so that you can sell more of your products and services more often.

I’ve built your level of trust to the point where you’ve decided to invest some of your precious time to learn more about how you can immediately use this in your own business.

So let’s keep moving and I’ll show you how to move strangers to raving customers by genuinely building trust.

What has to happen is to rebuild the trust that’s been broken.

Stop treating your customers like they’re a one night stand that you want to jump into bed with as quickly as possible, and start treating them like you want to build a lasting relationship with them.

Don’t wantcha for the weekend. Don’t wantcha for the night. I’m only interested if I can have you for life, yeah. Shania Twain

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pb3EJY5Qg

In other words…

Put some f#cking effort in.

Here’s how I woo a potential customer.

But first let me show you what everyone else in my market is doing.

We do Social Media, and we’re really good. Come and talk to Johhno we love blowing smoke up his ass about how good he is.

Have we told you about how legendary we all are?

You should visit our website because that’s full of more self absorbed shit about how great we are.

SOMEBODY STOP ME!

Here’s how I start the process off with someone that I don’t know.

This is an actual post from my Facebook Page that’s bought customers into my business.

Have a read of that post.

Notice how there’s nothing about me in there?

It’s all about how I can help the person reading it.

Want another example?

Good check this out…

Again it’s not about me, it’s about the person reading it, and how I can help them fix what they’re actually interested in, their problem.

Ok it’s time for me to get you good.

I’m gonna getcha it’s a matter of fact (I’m gonna getcha)  I’m gonna getcha don’tcha worry ’bout that (Yeah, you can betcha) You can betcha bottom dollar in time (I’m gonna getcha) You’re gonna be mine. Shania Twain

So here’s what you need to do next…

I have four options below for you, so let’s see which one’s going to get you good.

  1. You need me to woo you {I can live with that, there’s no hurry} a little more, and you’d like something that you can take away and test immediately. Then Click Here and grab the Two Minute Boost Post Check Sheet.
  2. You want to chat with me and ask me a burning question. Click here and message me on Facebook.
  3. You want some FREE one on one help and you want to learn more about my group coaching programs. Click here for that option.
  4. You fit into the category that I call MAD {Majestic – Adaptive – Disruptive} Click Here and take the MADNESS test.

Speak Soon.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2hblAlP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment