Friday, October 28, 2016

Sunny Coast Biz Owners, I want Me a Maserati, BUT What do YOU want?

Sunshine Coast Business Owners, here’s the thing…

I want Me a Maserati, but the important question is, what do YOU want?

How about this..

If you’ll invest in yourself {and your business} I’ll invest in you.

I have a goal for 2017 which is to help 300 {I get my Maserati by selling 200 click – funnels packages} Sunshine Coast Business Owners just like yourself create effective online sales funnels for their businesses.

What do I mean by an effective sales funnel?

I’m talking the type of sales funnels that’ll help you create a buying frenzy for your business, whenever you want.

And I’m not just talking about selling to just anyone, but to the cream of the crop best possible customers that love you and your products and services, and buy everything that you offer them.

Just like I talk about in the video below, I want to help you find the Fatty {that’s the nickname of an Old Mate of mine that I talk about} who’s continually cashed up and ready to buy.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YYc1wQlxlY

How does it work…

When you purchase click – funnels {you can get a FREE 14 day trial of click – funnels by clicking here,} you’re welcome to attend {for FREE} any of the Social – A – Bull Collaborations that I run, for the whole of 2017.

Check Out The Eight Reasons Smart Sunshine Coast Business Owners Will Be Collaborating {Not NETWORKING} In 2017 By Clicking Here…

At each of these Collaborations I’ll be giving you a smart, effective marketing strategy that you can take away and quickly and easily build with click – funnels.

What type of strategies am I talking?

Here’s an example…

Click here to learn how my client made $1040 from a $25 Boost Post.

Legally I have to tell you this about her results. {or any of the results that I’ve talked about here on my website}

They’re not typical {I’ve been doing this for quite a while, so I’m damned good at it} and I’m in no way claiming that they’ll work for your business the exact same way.

I also can’t take all of the credit for the results that she got because…

  1. She actually listened to what I suggested that she should do.
  2. She did the work and deployed the system that we devised together!

Shock horror I know, a marketer telling you that you have to actually do some work {or someone in your business will} to make this strategy work {pun intended}.

How do you claim your FREE Social – A – Bull events?

Once you purchase click – funnels, simple head over to my Facebook Events Page and click subscribe so that you get a notification each time I post a new event.

Click here to see Beanies Facebook Events Page

When an event is on that you want to attend, just click attending and drop the comment…

Hey Beanie I’ll be there, and I’m a click – funnels member.

That way I know to set a seat aside for you.

So you’re raring to go right?

Here’s what you need to do next…

Click here to claim your FREE 14 day trial of click – funnels

Click here to go to my Facebook Events page and subscribe.

Speak Soon

P.S. If you want to learn more about how the Social – A – Bull Collaborations work first, click here…

Are you ready to Collaborate?



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2fmzjWp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment