Friday, January 1, 2016

What’s the ultimate time to make online offers and sell things (I’ll bet you’ve never thought of this) to your customers?

There’s a hint to the answer in this Robbie Williams song, can you pick it?

“Hell is gone and heaven’s here

There’s nothing left for you to fear

Shake your arse come over here

Now scream

I’m a burning effigy

Of everything I used to be

You’re my rock of empathy, my dear

So come on let me entertain you”

Robbie Williams

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPu2PdLW3I

23rd of December 2015 (that sounds so long ago when you say it like that)

I’m sitting at my favourite cafe (Riba Kai) in the Sunshine Plaza and of course the place is a madhouse as it’s two days before the fat man in the red suit arrives.

I’m chatting with a lady that I’ve done a lot of charity work with this year, and somehow the topic turns to getting people’s attention at this time of year.

She is particularly referring to what I do which is marketing consultations for business owners.

I’ll bet it’s dead for you this time of year she asked?

No one would be interested in thinking about their marketing with so much else going on, would they?

Well I replied, I just finished a consultation before you got here, now you’re here and I have another consultation to do this afternoon in Noosa when you and I are finished.

She was literally stunned that I would be that busy at this time of year.

How did you manage to get their attention (knowing that the answer of course would be Facebook ad’s as she’s been through my FREE custom marketing campaign offer) at such a busy time of the year?

There’s a number of reasons that factor into it I said, including the fact that I have an irresistible offer, but the main factor is…

I know when they’re going to be bored.

Okay now I’m really lost she said, but I know that there’ll be a method to your madness, so tell me what your secret is.

Even at the height of Xmas when things are busy people get bored. They sit on their phones flicking through their feed looking for something to…

Entertain them

Here’s the thing but you can’t just push out the same crap that everyone else does, otherwise it just becomes a blur in their feed like all of the other garbage that everyone’s trying to push out.

You have to draw them in by talking about their problem and offering them a solution that’s worth them investing some of their precious time in.

It was no surprise to me that I could get people’s attention at Xmas however…

This one blew me away

New Years Eve we all decided to head up to Noosa for a walk and an ice cream. The kids took around to Hell’s Gates (which is miles) so my wife and I sat on a bench at the national park to just take in the sunset until they got back.

I got bored pulled out my phone to check my emails and guess what? I had an enquiry about kingfisher.rocks that literally came through at 5:15pm on New Years Eve.

Don’t just take my word for it, check it out for yourself below.

Want a FREE Custom Marketing Campaign?

So what you really want to know now is…

What did I post that captured their attention, entertained them and got them to take time (during the busiest part of the year) to meet up with me.

I’ll show you the post right now so you can copy my formula and start generating leads for your business the exact same way.

This is the post that got an enquiry for Me on New Years Eve…

Sunshine Coast Business Owners (those that get in) this is going to make your customer acquisition so much easier in…

Posted by Sunshine Coast “Social” Media Marketing on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Are you picking up why it worked?

Let me break it down for you a little further, just so you don’t miss any of the subtle things that are going on.

  1. I let people know exactly who the offer is for (Sunshine Coast Business Owners)
  2. I legitimately made it time sensitive because I’m only taking on a few business’s with this offer (those that get in)
  3. I told them what it’s going to do for them (this is going to make your customer acquisition so much easier in 2016)
  4. I piqued there interest (here’s just 3 reasons why) so they want to know what the other 6 are.
  5. I pointed out what to do next ( to take a look at how it works, click here => http://ift.tt/1R5tFEH )

So there you have it

You’ve now got a rock solid formula for creating successful Facebook Business Page Posts (it’ll also work on all of your other advertising as well) that’ll help you generate more leads for your business.

00 00 03 15 02 22
Years Months Days Hours Minutes Seconds

So now you’re probably wondering what the countdown timer is all about right?

Well if you’ve liked this post so far then you’ll love this…

Until the countdown timer hits Zero this is what I’ll do for you if you get in. I’ve set aside some time next week to sit down with you and create a post for your business just like the one above that worked so well for me.

At the end of the consultation you’ll walk away with an extremely well crafted post that you can deploy immediately to generate more leads for your business.

On top of that I’ll show you the following…

  • The truth about Social Media Marketing and what you really need to know if you want to make sales from it consistently.
  • Six things that your offer page must have on it to consistently convert traffic from your posts, into paying customer.
  • Slash your Facebook advertising costs by ensuring that Facebook gives your ad a high relevance score.
  • My secret Inverse Branding system that positions me as a trusted advisor in my soon to be clients minds before they even meet me, and moves their focus from price (I’ve never been asked to discount my services when using this system) to value.

The price for this consultation is just $37.00. So what you’re thinking right now is, why only $37.00 Beanie? What’s the catch?

I’ve price it at $37.00 for the following reasons…

  1. I want to flush out people that are genuinely serious about improving their marketing dramatically in 2016. When someone has to put money on the line (even an amount as low as $37.00) it immediately tells me that this person is serious about wanting to take action and start getting results.
  2. It gives me the chance to meet you face to face, and if you’re delighted with the Facebook post that I create for you, then you may decide to invest in one of my other services.
  3. I get to eat out at my favourite cafe, and probably indulge in a beer or two as well.

So that’s it. Now you know my cunning reason for doing this.

All of these consultations are done at a cafe close to my place in Peregian Springs called Benchmark Cafe.

If you haven’t indulged in one of their Famous Wood-fired Pizza’s yet I’d highly recommend that you try one whilst your there.

Here’s the map to Benchmark Cafe took make it easy for you to find your way there.

 

Keen to take up this offer? Here’s what you need to do next.

I’m only offering 6 of these consultations as there’s a limit to how much pizza and beer even I can consume!

Right at the bottom of this post there’s a Selz widget with a BUY IT NOW button where you can pay your $37.00

You don’t go away off of to another site or anything like that to pay, when you click on the BUY IT NOW button, and overlay will appear and the whole transaction is completed right here on my blog

When you pay for your consultation, Selz will collect your email contact details for me, and I’ll touch base within 24 hours to book a time for us to get together.

If you’re unsure of how any of it works and you’d like to speak with me first, here’s my mobile phone number 0400179819

So that’s it. If the countdown clock below has’t hit zero and there’s still consultation available in the Selz Widget, you can claim one and your good to go.

00 00 03 15 02 22
Years Months Days Hours Minutes Seconds

Speak Soon



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1YWc4Ov
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment